This is what happens to your posture with cell phone use over time. When this happens, you may experience shoulder pain, neck pain, headaches, upper back pain or even tingling in your arms and/or hands. Let’s work to get it straight!See More →
Many patients wind up having to avoid dairy products as they discover they have a sensitivity to it, a full-blown allergy, or choose to avoid it because they have a cold and know that it creates mucus, prolonging one’s congestion and stuffy nose.
Inevitably, people ask me, “What am I supposed to drink instead of milk?” There are many options these days: soy (being the most popular), hemp, almond, coconut, rice, and goat milk.
Soy seems to be the most widely known ...See More →
Magnesium is important in more than 300 chemical reactions that keep the body working properly. You can get magnesium from your diet, but sometime supplementation is needed if magnesium levels are too low. Commonly, dietary intake of magnesium is low, particularly among women.
People always ask me what I do when I get a cold. As so many people have been sick lately, and I haven’t, I decided to share my natural cold remedies, which are also immune boosters!
1. Probiotics – studies have shown that people who take a daily probiotic have less respiratory infections, coughs and runny noses. For best results, probiotics need to be taken daily. Good news- it’s just 1 capsule in the morning.
2. Vitamin D – most of us that live ...See More →
Slimming Down Without Dieting!
7 Tips to Losing Weight Without Neurotically Counting Calories
One of the top New Year’s resolutions is to lose weight. How many times have you had this resolution? Here are some tips for losing weight, without dieting! Sounds crazy? Well, check out the tips, give them a try and see for yourself!
1. Set the timer– Set your timer for 20 minutes and learn to eat slowly. ...See More →
At least 40% of the world’s economy and 80% of the needs of the poor are derived from biological resources. In addition, the richer the diversity of life, the greater the opportunity for medical discoveries, economic development, and adaptive responses to such new challenges as climate change.” ~The Convention about Life on Earth
– A larger number of plant species means a greater variety of crops
...See More →
The Connection between Food Allergies & Environmental Allergies
Eating pizza today can cause consequences tomorrow!
5 Weight Loss Tips
See More →
1. Eat breakfast every morning. Eating breakfast 30-40 minutes after rising helps to jump start your metabolism. Plus, it gives you the energy you need to start the day. Studies have shown that people who eat breakfast actually lose weight, compared to those who don’t. For those who skip breakfast, you usually wind up eating more at lunch or grabbing a sweet to give you a pick-me-up due to low blood ...